This time every year, campers and music lovers gear up for a summer of festivals. Anyone who has been – knows all too well – what happens at the end of the day…. your mobile phone runs out of juice and there’s no place to charge it. Well unless you get your hands on the Orange Power Wellies, a prototype rain boot that uses a power-generating sole to convert body heat into electrical current to charge your phone.
Orange Power Wellies for Glastonbury (2012)
Freelance video journalist, presenter and producer. Making online videos since 2007.
Need videos? Contact email@example.com
- Late night flight to Dubai. Can't believe I've never been. #badArab @ London Heathrow Airport (LHR) instagram.com/p/hrRY1eLsMk/ 10 hours ago
- Day 3 of being away from this little guy! @ Genève Aéroport (GVA) instagram.com/p/gqZJMjrsFl/ 3 weeks ago
- Chillin/working with @symptom at Barcelona Football stadium @ FCBarcèlona stadium instagram.com/p/glnRG8LsPf/ 3 weeks ago
- Beautiful blue skies for the Economist shoot instagram.com/p/gc3gn8LsMF/ 1 month ago
- #uswitchawards lucyhedges verityburns instagram.com/p/gbbB-qrsFr/ 1 month ago
- RT @mondocatto: Street Life in London around 1879. These are just amazing, thanks Jean! fb.me/348yeuyr9 1 month ago
- Victoria Sponge is genius - it’s TWO cakes stuck together by cream and jam! 1 month ago